Re: [FSFLA-Traductores] Re: [S-Libre] [es] Introduciendo el Día de la Libertad de los Documentos

Luis Alberto l.guzman.g en gmail.com
Mie Feb 27 20:26:35 UTC 2008

As a literal translation
Introducing Document Freedom Day  Is in spanish

Introduciendo el Día de la Libertad de Documentos  <without the "los" will
be more general>
(the sense that the sentence takes is like from now on this day will be the
Document Freedom Day as if we insert or introduce this day in the calendar)

The translation such as
Presentando el Día de la Libertad de Documentos <which i believe will be
more accurate>
Will be as if you present to the world this day, as if we introduce or
present some friend to another.

I think both may be correct but the sense of what does the English title
wants to mean is the one we should chose.

I'm sorry for this issue and the inconvenience that it could generate but i
couldn't check the final release until now.

And i hope this helps to clear this up.
I answered in english not to confuse and explain this issue.

2008/2/27 Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva en fsfla.org>:

> [Sumando traductores]
>
> On Feb 27, 2008, "Daniel Yucra" <danielyucra en gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Pienso que debe ser presentación en este caso.
>
> Es decir, ¿queda *mejor*, o estaba incorrecto?
>
> Si es una cuestión de mejorar, quizá no se justifique cambiar lo que
> ya hemos publicado.  Pero si está incorrecto, entonces corregirlo
> puede ser más importante.
>
> > Voy a volver a revisar el texto.
>
> Gracias, Daniel.
>
> Un abrazo,

> >> Yo tengo la misma duda ;-) No sé el suficiente del español para
> >> decidir cuál traduce mejor el original :-(

> el
> >>
> >> ¡Gracias!

> >> Otro para tí ;-)
>
> --