NETGEAR WNA3100M (regression?)

Jason Self j at jxself.org
Sat May 23 00:32:03 UTC 2020

On Fri, 22 May 2020 13:22:52 +0000 (UTC)
"a.reviewer1234 at yahoo.com" <a.reviewer1234 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I apologise if this is the incorrect mailing list to use.

It may be more appropriate to contact the Parabola project.

> My NETGEAR WNA3100M recently stopped working on linux-libre-hardened
> as shipped with Parabola

To be clear, did it ever work with Parabola or did it stop working when
you switched to Parabola? I'm not clear on that.

The latter message about firmware makes me think that a non-free
firmware is probably needed to make the device work. That would
probably explain why it does not.