Wikipedia Page

Omar Botta omarbotta at gnulinuxlibre.net
Mon Sep 26 22:59:27 UTC 2011

I have been banned from Wikipedia, because the admins feel that erased
repeatedly complain that the article on VENENUX occasions GNU / Linux
was an act of sabotage.

Wikipedia is not free, is governed by the admins to impose censorship on
all that there is published.

This is the link to delete the article on VENENUX GNU / Linux, as
irrelevant.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/VENENUX_GNU/Linux

Omar