Wikipedia Page

dfm gnudiego at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:44:31 UTC 2011

Hi all!
I am who originally started the "linux-libre" article in Wikipedia in
English (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux-libre). I'm writing to ask
for help. The English version of the article is much more smaller than
it's sister pages in other languages. And it's been tagged as not
notable enough to have it own page (see History Sep 10th, 2010).
Personally I think this topic is very important. There are a lot of
people out there thinking they're running a fully free operating
system when there are not. Spreading an idea is as important as the
idea itself. I encourage you to improve this article. Let the world
know what we are doing :)
If you want to help
http://www.fsfla.org/svnwiki/selibre/linux-libre/index.en.html is a
good source of reference.