100% Free Software T-shirt design

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Sun Jun 6 21:08:22 UTC 2010

On Jun  6, 2010, crap0101 <marco.chieppa-crap at poste.it> wrote:

> I'm thinking about the result of draw '100% libre' (or most of it) only
> using the distros' names and using an optional tin and discontinued
> outline when needed

That was actually the first thing we tried.  I can probably still find
the draft, the larger text looked a bit too cluttered and indistinct.

Matías Fonzo suggested the letters naming the distros should be even
more subtle in color, so that, from a distance, you'd pretty much only
see the main message, and get the details once you got closer.  I like
that.

> But in this case, i think the best result will be get drawing them by
> hand.

Heh.  That would make me ineligible to work on it ;-)

If I can't draw it with a keyboard, I can't draw it at all ;-)