[FSFLA] artículo: Izquierda, software e internet

Lucas lmdr lucaslmdr en autistici.org
Mar Jun 5 23:30:00 UTC 2018

Thanks! There is still no English translation. I would love to do it but
I know that this year I will not have time. At least I paste here the
abstract that I had to write it for the evaluation.

Left Thought, Software and Internet: an Invisible Agenda

Abstract: The aim of this article is to analyze the activists’ political
inscriptions around the discussions connected with software and
internet. On the one hand, the literature intended to think the left of
the twenty-first century seems to ignore the concrete proposals of these
activist groups. Whereas, on the other hand, the activists dedicated the
digital fights usually appeal to elements of the Marxist and anarchist
traditions. Most of these activists have an academic inscription, but,
in fact, they raise an unknown agenda of discussion and some concepts to
think about it. Therefore, this text aims to achieve its objective
through three of these axes of discussion: (i) cryptography and privacy,
(ii) software libre and left thought, and (iii) importance of digital
decentralized services. Finally, the activist and academic inscriptions
of these interventions might lead us to an analysis of these new
militant practices in relation with other traditional struggles of the
left culture.

willi uebelherr:

--
EE89 8998 41EB 115E AE05  3BC9 650F A55F CE48 CB4A