[FSFLA] Ecuador se unirá a Alianza del Pacífico

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Lun Jun 4 22:16:40 UTC 2018

Am 4/6/2018 um 08:12 schrieb alberto acosta:
> Sería lamentable, como lo fue la firma del TLC con la UE por parte de Rafael Correa, quien sobre todo desde el 2014 impulsó el retorno del Ecuador al  neoliberalismo... Saludos

Dear Alberto,

can we say, that in the time, Rafael Correa was president in Ecuador,
There exist a bigger space for the local communities to develop her own
economical environment?

The concept of NeoLiberalism is the concentration and monopolisation. My
experience in Ecuador was, that the people, if they want to start her
selforganisation, they had the space for that. It was more the problem,
that the people don't understand, what they have to do. The FLOK project
is a very good example for that. Also the groups they act in the
telecommunication.

Rafael Correa was not a friend of local development, i know. He act as a
concentrator to the state environment and he don't understand, what is
important for a "national economy". A development in a region can only
be succesfull, if it start in the local environments. Every "top down"
concept fails.

Therefore, it is more a question, for what we act. For a independent
economy in the local and regional space or for money flows and numbers.
And here Rafael Correa sit between. He study in Chicago (after Belgium)
and used her concepts. But he live in Ecuador and see the reality and
was confronted with the activismen from local activists. The middle
class always follow the money flows, because they have no own substance.

Can we say, that Lenin Moreno now stay clear for money flows and
numbers? I am not sure. I don't know his principles and orientation.

But maybe, it is a general problem in the political superstructure on
our planet. The politicans act for money flows and numbers. They don't
understand the money system. They are selected to follow the money
system principles. In Latin Ameria, we can see, that all this political
groups follow this. And, basically, they don't understand, what we have
to do to develop the local/regional economy for a sustainible living
environment.

This was the most problem for Hugo Chavez. All his concrete initiatives
collapsed and his only way was to concentrate to Petro-Dollars. Clear,
it is much easier to buy instead of to create.

ps: Carolus Wimmer (in CC) is from the PCV in Venezuela.

with many thanks and greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay