[FSFLA] Fwd: You have been placed on moderation

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno en hyperbola.info
Mie Oct 4 14:40:43 UTC 2017

The text says it all... Perhaps the Internet Hall of Fame isn't related
to free/libre software? I don't know for sure. Personally, I don't
support the IHoF because it has no requirement for fostering the
free/libre software movement.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com