[FSFLA] Fwd: You have been placed on moderation

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Vie Oct 6 20:18:58 UTC 2017

Am 4/10/2017 um 11:40 schrieb Adonay Felipe Nogueira:
> The text says it all... Perhaps the Internet Hall of Fame isn't related
> to free/libre software? I don't know for sure. Personally, I don't
> support the IHoF because it has no requirement for fostering the
> free/libre software movement.

Dear Adonay,

the root of the internet was the free/libre software, the free/libre
hardware, therefore the free/libre technology. And this part is the most
strong part in this environment.

Ermanno Pietrosemoli (Venezuela) and Mike Jensen (South Africa) work for
community interconnection with telecommunication.

And, can be that outside of our scope? Only if we have a board in front
of our brain.

greetings, willi