[FSFLA] Hiperbola: A fully free, stable, secure, simple, lightweight and long-term distribution

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno en openmailbox.org
Jue Jun 1 11:33:00 UTC 2017

For taking only the free/libre packages, considering *only* direct
descendents from Debian, we have gNewSense.

For indiredct, we have Trisquel (Debian → Ubuntu → Trisquel).

For descendents of Arch, we have Parabola. Although I hope Hyperbola is
accepted too.

For a completely new approach we have GuixSD.

Also, regardless of the option, one can install GNU Guix package manager
so as to install packages from Guix/GuixSD --- except for system
services ---, this works as long as you don't try to install more
complex packages from Guix, like the kernel, desktop manager, window
manager or desktop environment.