[FSFLA] Hiperbola: A fully free, stable, secure, simple, lightweight and long-term distribution

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno en openmailbox.org
Jue Jun 1 11:23:43 UTC 2017

Yes, we know, there is Canaima, if I remember correctly, also Debian by
default comes with free/libre kernel. However, some either have other
flaws in relation with GNU FSDG commitment, or they diddn't seek
evaluation yet.

I, as a "follower" (not evaluator) of the gnu-linux-libre mailing list
(the Workgroup for Free/Libre System Distributions, despite the e-mail
address refering only to "Linux-libre"), see it very inactive nowadays,
despite having contacted numerous projects both from Brazil and from
other countries to ask them to contact the mailing list.