[FSFLA] Hiperbola: A fully free, stable, secure, simple, lightweight and long-term distribution

Eder L. Marques eder en edermarques.net
Sab Mayo 27 14:50:00 UTC 2017

On 26/05/2017 9:39 PM, Adonay Felipe Nogueira wrote:
> Morever, there is the possibility that the non-free system distribution
> projects reject the attempts to collaborate. This can be tested by
> sending patches/contributions that remove non-free software from their
> repositories, and see how the project reacts and wait patiently for a
> final decision from the project, if they deny one patch "for the sake of
> user experience" then we know in which side they are (not our, of
> course).

Why instead of a patch to remove a non-free software you don't offer a
patch to replace this non-free software with an free-software
equivalent?  :)