[FSFLA] Hiperbola: A fully free, stable, secure, simple, lightweight and long-term distribution

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno en openmailbox.org
Lun Mayo 29 18:53:56 UTC 2017

Sometimes, we do make it that way, but this often results in the
project's complaint that important "user experience" will be lost
because of the absense of some non-free software.

For the Linux kernel, we have a substitute, called Linux-libre (which is
the result of passing the Linux kernel through the GNU Linux-libre
scripts), or could make use of Debian's kernel.