[FSFLA] Hiperbola: A fully free, stable, secure, simple, lightweight and long-term distribution

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Sab Mayo 27 21:27:04 UTC 2017

Dear Eder,

thank you very much for your last 3 emails to reflect the argumentation
from our friend Adonay.

Dear friends,

i am not deep ivolved and informed about all distros. But Eder gave us a
link to a text about the cooperation of Debian and FSF. And there, we
can read, that the main repository from Debian is free. Not the
"contrib" and not the "non-free".

That Debian declare it very open, it makes it us easier to act. To
transform the non-free pakets to the free pakets. Then we can use, and
help, the Debian repository and packeting system as our base and can
focus our view about configuration, file-system structure, easy jump
from one desktop environment to another.

We have two task:
The hardware driver development to make the parts non-non-free.
To support the users to use her prefered applications in her prefered
best way of navigation and visualisation.

For us, independent of our base of technical experience and knowledge,
it is a big field to create this knowledge and understanding of the
users needs.

The FSFla is for me the only group in the FSF-space, they can do it.

many greetings, willi