[FSFLA] Fwd: You have been unsubscribed from the WorldSocialForum-Discuss mailing list

hellekin hellekin en gnu.org
Mar Mar 7 13:12:46 UTC 2017

On 03/05/2017 07:39 PM, willi uebelherr wrote:

> In the last years i had many kickout's. It is normal for me.

Hello Willi,

I respect your positions, and I think you should come around at RMLL
2017 give a talk about asymmetry of power and such topics, which I think
are important.

That said, I can understand why people would kick you out from their
lists.  I remember having some exchanges with you and you have a strong
tendency to simply flood a list with so much to read that at some point
there's no more space for anything else than interacting with you,
without mentioning your way of sometimes dismissing other people's
arguments.

I'd be much more interested in meeting you in person and see what's
behind this sustained flood of radical ideas. Please submit a proposal
to https://2017.rmll.info/cfp

As you can imagine, I won't get into a long debate over email since I
have many other things to do already, and I don't think we can agree in
less than 10,000 lines :)

==
hk