[FSFLA] [iuf] Fwd: You have been unsubscribed from the WorldSocialForum-Discuss mailing list

Quiliro quiliro en riseup.net
Lun Mar 6 18:40:43 UTC 2017

El Sun, 5 Mar 2017 15:39:08 -0300
willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net> escribió:

> this was my answer to some authors from the WSF discussion list to my
> kickout from this list.

I am totally against any kind of censorship. It is the tool of the
elite to deal with minorities and group them in a majority that turns
power to those few people. The only way to prevent abuse from the elite
is to always handle issues by consensus.

Of course some people are rude and forget about the feelings of their
peers. But the way to get peace is not excluding people from expressing
their feelings. The way to get peace is to help them express what they
really want. It is not easy to achieve consensus. Nevertheless, it is
the only way to get back our rights.

Any group that allows a majority to trash a minority is in favour of
elites and, despite its declamations or motos, does not empower the
People.

--
Saluton,
Quiliro