[FSFLA] my proposal to Mozille: InterNet, the Inter-connection of local Net-works

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Dom Feb 12 03:20:36 UTC 2017

Dear Quiliro,

many thanks for your answer. And i am very happy, that we follow the
same goals.

Global coordinate system

I was a little bit confused in your first explanation. And now i understand.
But why you speak about "parallel circles in latitude"? We use only the
equator. All vertical (logitudional, in pole direction) ways we define
with a turning circle and step on this up/down/around. In practical, we
have only two circles. A fixed one and a turned one.

Its like the old high precison ship and laboratory globe. This i found
in older documents. Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz used the same.

Community Server Space

Based on the backbones today in Latin America, what are the best points
for such servers? How i see, the best connections are based on the
coastlines or parallel to that. And the interconnection from west to
east and reverse?

Based on the sea cable map i see two centers in brasil, north and south.
And this routes are also connected to the caribbean. And from Fortaleza
goes a line to Spain. But i have no map with all backbones and IXPs in
Latin America.

Yes, i know, this data are very "clandestine". High security. The state
don't like, that the people know, what shit they do.

Global network for free technology

"with federated servers"? What is that? You mean combined, connected?
Based on the existing backbones? Yes, in this time it will be necessary.
Until we find our way to design, construct and fabricate our own
components there, where we need it.

Maybe, this is our biggest problem to create the technical
infrastructures that we can do it local/regional.

Time of the people, the most important ressource, exist enough. Also the
financial ressource in the short time view exist enough, if we reduce
the big parasitic apparatus from military, paramilitary and buerocratic
system.

Its more a philosophical problem.

In april i will go back to Europe and there also to Nord Spain: Guifi,
cooperative Mondragon and technical university in Barcelona. From
Germany i will try to get the connection to Syria and Persia. What i see
now, they have the same problems. Always import technical systems or act
with venture capitalistic structures like Brasil.

But maybe, they go more strong in direction to independence. Sometimes i
think, the Latin Americans hate or fear the independence. They like to
be slaves from North America and Europe?

"Is axixes the plural of axis"? No, axes. English logic.

many greetings, willi