[FSFLA] my proposal to Mozille: InterNet, the Inter-connection of local Net-works

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Lun Ene 9 02:21:33 UTC 2017

Dear Quiliro,

my first question is, why we should the palatary reference, if we act
only on the erath ball.

And based on this lack of understanding i have big problems to follow
your proposal.

To the facts. We have a ball, this ball have a center and a radius. All
are average values.

The radius is ca 6370 km, the circumference ca 40000km, the surface is
ca 500*10^6 km^2 = 500*10^12 m^2 = 500*10^18mm^2
If we devide the surface with 2^64 = 27mm^2

We are both clear, that the WCS-84 is not a good modell, because it is
based on triangles with the basic lines on the equator and the top on
the pol.

To have a continuous resolution, we can use a 2-dimensional or a
3-dimensional system. I prefer the 2-dim system, because it is easier.

We can use the equator as our horizontal circle. On the crosspoint with
our angel we create our vertical circle with his center in the earth
center and her turning points in the pols. On this circle we use our
vertical angle.

With 32bit for every circle, h and v, we have 40000km / 2^32 = 9mm. The
differenzes to our surface value comes from the inaccuracy of mu used
numbers.

The two point connection way is a segment of the circle with the center
in the earth center and his connection with the two points. On the way,
the router define the source-position with his own position. The
destination-position is always the destination of the paket.

In a ball space this 2-dim angel koordination is always the easiest way.
We can use it also for our transmitter antennas for automatic
geografical calibration.

This is the background for my short explanation in the text.

And now, please explain in steps your proposal with a planetary view.

Community Server Space

I will use our communication on this list for another question. I start
to check the possibilities to create this open community server spaces
in Latin America, Europe and Asia. This server spaces is oriented to
support the people in the different community activities to can use
free(libre) this server functionalities.

The different people in the different instances or themes organise the
technical system together. Her own part and the common part. The
financial base, strong seperated from the using space, until we can
create our own server spaces in all communities, is based on free
donations around.

The core function are the different server moduls, what the people need
to run her application. For all types of applications. The
administration and service working is free, based on voluntary.

The second part now, based on our discussion of our InterNet
architecture and design, are the more technical questions to our
components. For that we need our global network for free technology. and
with our Open Community Server Spaces we can it organise easier. And,
based on an Open Source Audi/Video Streaming like Tox with an interface
to other protocols we can create our global conferences from our living
places. Of course, this is more easier with more regional Community
Server Spaces. And this we need also for our World Social Forums and the
themes forums like World Internet Forum.

What you think about and what ideas you and others have?

many greetings, willi