[FSFLA] Building alternatives to neoliberalism in Latin America today

Quilro Ordonez quiliro en riseup.net
Lun Jun 20 14:55:13 UTC 2016

El 2016-06-19 18:49, willi uebelherr escribió:
> Am 12/06/2016 um 14:45 schrieb Quilro Ordonez:
>>
>> I mostly agree with you on the issues. But all that you (and I) are
>> proposing is theoretical. My questions are:
>> what is the first step to implement this money-less, communal, equal,
>> local society?
>> discussing several solutions is good. But it is better to use the
>> rapid
>> development method, to implement, evaluate and then to make another
>> implementation (all this in just a basic broad plan with a few
>> directives).
>>

> Dear Quiliro,
>
> now i have received the answer from Michael. I am very thankful and
> happy. I will distribute his answer in the lists, because he is not
> member.
>
> Your questions and his questions and critique have the same direction.
> And how i understand you: you look for the basic principles. We too.
>
> "rapid development method", my dear friend, will never work. The
> people local decide, what way they go and how fast they will go.
> Decades over decades we lost. Therefore, we have time. And how we say
> in Germany: "Good things need time. Only bad things goes fast."

I don't understand why you say that "rapid development" will not allow
people to decide for themselves. It is a methodology for making
desisions. It is not vertical or horizontal. Also, you have not answered
my previous questions.