[FSFLA] Building alternatives to neoliberalism in Latin America today

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Lun Jun 20 16:23:05 UTC 2016

Am 20/06/2016 um 11:55 schrieb Quilro Ordonez:

> I don't understand why you say that "rapid development" will not allow
> people to decide for themselves. It is a methodology for making
> desisions. It is not vertical or horizontal. Also, you have not answered
> my previous questions.

Dear Quiliro,

this specific discussion is not important for WSF, Martha and Michael.
And i am not sure, that it will be important in the FSFLA list.

"Rapid Development" or "Rapid Application Development (RAD)" or the
same? I don't know, what term you use and have.

But the core is to reduce the development time. And Barry Boehm and his
friends started in a very buerocratic environment. Maybe, you think,
because you have in Latin America the same shit environment as a
dominant factor therfore you have to go the same way?

I think now. Concentrate to that, what is important. Put away all, what
is not important. Open the space for the people to unfold her capacity.
Move away the dominance of looking only for private richness.

In Latin America, you can start with that. You don't need to reorganize
the european shit. Therefore i ask you? Why you want always be a slave
of the european (this is the base for north america) thinking systems?

many greetings, willi
Manaus, Brasil