I'M A PC

Daniel Olivera daniel en ututo.org
Lun Oct 20 04:50:31 UTC 2008

Alexandre Oliva escribió:
..

>> Today there are many notebooks out there that come with Linux
>> pre-installed, or simply empty.
>
> True.  Unfortunately, it seems that GNU/Linux is only available on
> machines with very limited resources, at least here in Brazil.  The
> market at large still perceives it as a means to reduce costs for
> those who can't afford anything better, rather than as something that
> any sane person would prefer, and that will make fast machines faster.

I think like Alexandre.
I Try in past to buy a Dell computer with ubuntu but this machines are
very limited and not in all countries.
I finally buy a Dell with Windows Vista, because I need 4gb ram and very
big hard disk and new double processor.
I never use vista in my machine, my first acction was put a cd to run
and remove all computer original system by ututo.

My macbook with macosx 10.4 (I dont remember a name) work in dual boot
for 3 months to lern about this system.
Past this time a remove all systems and only use ututo also in this machine.

Saludos

happy hacking!!
--
Daniel Olivera (mate.cosido, aun fuera de la ley)
Director Proyecto UTUTO

"Soy y seré comunista hasta el último dia de mi vida"
"La vida no vale nada si no es para perecer porque otros puedan tener,
lo que uno disfruta ya" Pablo Milanes.

Telefono Argentina: +54 11 5353-9494 Extension: 2943434
Telefono Espa#a: +34 957 78 07 44

Mensajeros: Jabber: daniel at ututo.org - ICQ: 8368437