GNU Linux-libre 6.3-rc6-gnu scripts re-release

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Mon Apr 17 04:05:22 UTC 2023

Hi,

I messed up in preparation for last week's candidate release, and one of
the scripts tagged in the repository were still deblob-6.2, though I had
put in a deblob-6.3 next to it that I forgot to add and commit.  Oops.

I've just noticed that when I started rc7, fixed it and pushed to the
git repo the scripts that were actually used for that release, and that
should have been pushed then.  Don't be alarmed.  Those are going to be
non-fast-forward updates, I'm afraid.  Sorry about that.

I'm also deleting the redundant deblob-6.2 script that made to
releases/6.3-rc6-gnu/ in the download tree, because of the same mistake,
and I'm adjusting the release scripts to catch and prevent such mistakes
in the future.

--
Alexandre Oliva, happy hacker                https://FSFLA.org/blogs/lxo/
   Free Software Activist                       GNU Toolchain Engineer