[FSFLA-Traductores] Re: Resumen de Traductores, Vol 25, Envío 1

Luis Alberto Guzman l.guzman.g en gmail.com
Mar Feb 19 06:06:25 UTC 2008

El mar, 19-02-2008 a las 02:07 -0300, Alexandre Oliva escribió:
> On Feb 18, 2008, "Antonio Negro" <acnsf53 en gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am sorry, I am late because of my holiday trip to Brasil and of course I
> > have no time to check my mail. (By the way, you have a wonderful sea at
> > Bombinhas)
>
> Glad you liked it.  Never been there myself.
>
> > I think that the translation to Spanish is finished. Somebody must check it
> > because of my English.
>
> Thanks a bunch!  I've made a few tweaks here and there; I'd appreciate
> if someone could make sure I didn't break the Spanish translation.
> Thanks!

I checked the Spanish translation and made just 2 little changes, but
for signing up problems :P, i made those changes under Ark74.
I may say is complete and ready
Regards