[FSFLA-Traductores] Re: Resumen de Traductores, Vol 25, Envío 1

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva en fsfla.org
Mar Feb 19 05:07:54 UTC 2008

On Feb 18, 2008, "Antonio Negro" <acnsf53 en gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sorry, I am late because of my holiday trip to Brasil and of course I
> have no time to check my mail. (By the way, you have a wonderful sea at
> Bombinhas)

Glad you liked it.  Never been there myself.

> I think that the translation to Spanish is finished. Somebody must check it
> because of my English.

Thanks a bunch!  I've made a few tweaks here and there; I'd appreciate
if someone could make sure I didn't break the Spanish translation.
Thanks!