[FSFLA-Traductores] Re: 2007-09 GNUsletter for translation (en=>es, pt)

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva en fsfla.org
Vie Sep 14 20:00:58 UTC 2007

On Sep 11, 2007, Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva en fsfla.org> wrote:

> We may still need a few changes here and there, but it's time to start
> translating it if we're to publish it before Software Freedom Day
> (Sept 15), mentioned in it.

http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/trad/2007-09 is nearly ready, but I'd
appreciate if some native Spanish speaker could go through the Spanish
translation and see that I haven't mangled it too much in completing
the translation and adjusting bits that had already been translated.

Please join us on #fsfla at irc.freenode.net for coordination.  I'd
really like to publish this tonight.

Thanks,