[FSFLA-Traductores] 2007-09 GNUsletter for translation (en=>es,pt)

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva en fsfla.org
Mar Sep 11 17:47:19 UTC 2007

We may still need a few changes here and there, but it's time to start
translating it if we're to publish it before Software Freedom Day
(Sept 15), mentioned in it.

Have at it, and don't forget to add your names as translators at the
end!

Please pick up the translations of headers and copyright notices from
earlier GNUsletters.

Also, as in earlier GNUsletters, when translating URLs, please check
whether the contents of the URL are in the same language as the
language you're translating to (or the original).  If not, please add
a note such as (en inglés), (em espanhol, (in Portuguese) to indicate
that the URL may be useless for someone who can't read that language.

Thanks in advance for your help!