[FSFLA-Traductores] Translating RMS's speech in Zagreb to [es] and [pt]

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva en fsfla.org
Jue Ene 25 15:58:36 UTC 2007

On Jan 24, 2007, Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva en fsfla.org> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2007, "Ciaran O'Riordan" <ciaran en fsfe.org> wrote:
>> BTW, I published a transcript of one of Richard's general FS talks recently:
>> http://fsfeurope.org/documents/rms-fs-2006-03-09.en.html

>> This might be of interest if anyone is willing to translate RMS talking
>> about FS since there are only two transcripts of his general FS talk (this
>> one, and one from 1986).

> This sounds like an excellent idea.  I've just asked in FSFLA's
> translators list whether anyone would be willing to work on it.

Since I got positive feedback from undertakers, I went ahead and
created the wiki page for translation.  Have at it!
http://wiki.fsfla.org/wiki/index.php/RMSZagreb06

Thanks again,