Questions about Linux-Libre's effectiveness

LUH LAH welpthisdidnotwork at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:45:58 UTC 2022

Thanks for replying,

I see. I suppose I'll look into migrating to IceCat, but I see two
problems (for now) with that.

1.) IceCat isn't updated very often. Right now, the latest version is
based on FireFox 60.7.0. That's ancient! I haven't looked into it, but
I doubt the repository is updated very often either. I would help with
the project, but I don't really know how to program (that much).

2.) The transfer process between FireFox and IceCat is not at all
elegant (at least from what I've seen on Parabola). If this could be
smoothed out a little bit, it's make IceCat a bit more appealing.

I'm not going to use any other FireFox fork/clone either. For me, it's
either GNU or noon.

-[T] IMSOASIAN (I really don't wanna switch back to Parabola now that
I've switched to Debian...I wasn't able to save my data before, and I
don't wanna risk it now. Although, now that I think about it, I don't
have much on there anyway.)