intel wifi support

Jonathan Sélea jonathan at selea.se
Thu Sep 24 08:26:03 UTC 2020

Hi there,

AFAIK, they are still non-free drivers, so they are not a part of
linux-libre and it does not look like they are going to be either.
If you REALLY need it to work, you can install the "iwlwifi" package
that works for all debian-based distros, that is something I have been
forced to do sometimes.

--
Jonathan Sélea

Website: https://jonathanselea.se
PGP Key: 0x8B35B3C894B964DD
Fingerprint: 4AF2 10DE 996B 673C 0FD8  AFA0 8B35 B3C8 94B9 64DD