Linux-libre-firmware 1.2.3 and 1.3.1

Jason Self j at jxself.org
Sat Nov 3 17:42:10 UTC 2018

On Sat, 2018-11-03 at 13:12 -0300, Megver83 wrote:

> I see that you forgot to apply my patch for having the option of
> building with downloaded toolchains or system's toolchains.
>
> Maybe for the next release you could add it.

No, I remembered. I sent you an email on September 8 about a problem I
was having with it. I'll re-send it.

That change is neither a security vulnerability nor a critical software
bug so it couldn't have gone into a release branch anwyay [0]; only
into the master for a future version. :)

[0] See Development & Release Process at https://jxself.org/git/?p=linu
x-libre-firmware.git;a=blob;f=CONTRIBUTING