Linux-libre-firmware 1.2.3 and 1.3.1

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Sat Nov 3 16:12:05 UTC 2018

El 28/10/18 a las 12:44, Jason Self escribió:
> I'm announcing linux-libre-firmware versions 1.2.3 and 1.3.1.
>
> These fix a bug in the Makefile for the current 1.3 and long-term 1.2
> branches related to building the ath9k_htc firmware.
>
> The versions can be found in the normal places: In git [0] or as a
> tarball [1] (which includes pre-compiled firmware.)
>
> [0] https://jxself.org/git/?p=linux-libre-firmware.git
> [1] https://jxself.org/firmware/

I see that you forgot to apply my patch for having the option of
building with downloaded toolchains or system's toolchains.

Maybe for the next release you could add it.

--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 en sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 en jabjab.de
Tox: megver83 en toxme.io
GPG: 0x227CA7C556B2BA78
GNUSocial: @megver82 en quitter.cl
Diaspora*: megver83 en diasp.org
Matrix: @Megver83:matrix.org
PixelFed: pixelfed.social/Megver83
PeerTube: peertube.xtenz.xyz/accounts/megver83

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 520 bytes