linux-libre 4.15 Ryzen

pe.cg at krutt.org pe.cg at krutt.org
Fri Dec 29 19:40:19 UTC 2017

Hello,

The easiest thing to do here is running:

# make menuconfig

Which is an ncurses-based text user interface to configure the kernel,
from there you usually mark only the features that apply to your
hardware, and the filesystems you want to use; if you don't want to do
that, just get a probed generic configuration from another distribution
and replace .config in the same directory of the linux sources. After
you are done, run:

# make install

In some cases building an initrd or initramfs might be needed, for that
you can use whatever is available on your system by default.

Greetings,

Repos: https://notabug.org/pecg/