help check links to binaries

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Mon Feb 9 18:37:01 UTC 2015

We have a longish list of sources of binaries of GNU Linux-libre.  I
realized today that a number of links there are possibly obsolete or
dangling.

In case anyone ever wanted to do something for GNU Linux-libre but never
felt able to...  checking that the links are not dangling, and whether
the repositories we point to are still active, would be a very welcome
contribution!

If you're interested, start at
http://www.fsfla.org/ikiwiki/selibre/linux-libre/#binaries
and let us know through the list what you find out.

Updates to the French version of this page are also welcome, and so
would be translations to other languages.  Checking that I haven't
goofed in my non-native English and Spanish wouldn't hurt either ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer