100% Free Software T-shirt design

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Sat Jun 5 22:41:20 UTC 2010

Islene (wife) and I have been working on a T-shirt design for FSFLA at
FISL, to promote the 100% Free distros, that people could print and use
at other events all over.

What we have so far is an early, low-polish draft.  It has few colors,
so that T-shirt printing can be done at low cost.  Different colors for
the letters will probably be needed for different background colors, for
better contrast.  These same colors worked well with dark green last
year, but we should probably use other colors this time.

http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/blogs/lxo/draft/100freesoftware.png
http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/blogs/lxo/draft/100freesoftware.svg

Improvements to the design are welcome.