Fwd: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: linux-2.6.32.8-libre

aurelien ice.cube at gmx.com
Sun Feb 21 04:51:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

I use this libre kernel on a gNewSense metaD (testing).

I have compile it from source. For the moment it works well
(hibernation, reboot, shutdown and run)

It has been one bug for the moment (which auto send to kerneloops.orf if
i remember well) but it appear after irregular use of usb stick and non
correct modification from my part on the system (not on the libre
kernel).

If you want me to bring you better informations, just ask (with guided
questions).

Thanks for all you do.

--
Libreplanet.org