Fwd: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: linux-2.6.32.8-libre

Quiliro Ordóñez quiliro at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 01:47:03 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Delyan Raychev <az en delqn.com>
Date: 2010/2/20
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: linux-2.6.32.8-libre
To: Quiliro Ordóñez <quiliro en gmail.com>

 I asked you this because from previous experience I realize it sometimes
hurts being on the bleeding edge hurts - when bugs appear.

I was also wondering if this kernel still requires 'machtype=8.9' in the
/boot/boot.cfg for the power off and suspend to work??

Del

--
Saludos/Greetings
Quiliro Ordóñez

"¿Sólo cuando el último árbol esté muerto, el último río envenenado y el
último pez atrapado nos daremos cuenta que no se puede comer dinero?"
"Only when the last tree is dead, the last river is poisoned and the last
fish is caught will we realize that money is not edible?"