Linux readme file

quiliro at congresolibre.org quiliro at congresolibre.org
Wed Dec 29 17:00:28 UTC 2010

This is great work, Rubén and Alexandre. Thank you for making this effort.

>   Although the Linux-libre project takes a minimal-changes approach\
>   to cleaning up Linux, making no effort to substitute components\
>   that need to be removed with functionally equivalent Free ones,\
>   we encouraged and support efforts towards doing so.\

I suggest changing the wording in this parragraph to make it easier to
understand:

"The Linux-libre project takes a minimal-changes approach to cleaning up
Linux, making no effort to substitute components that need to be removed
with functionally equivalent Free ones. Nevertheless, we encourage and
support efforts towards doing so."

Is this what you wanted to say?

--
Saludos.