[FSFLA] Fwd: You have been placed on moderation (was: Re: [gaia] Internet Hall of Fame)

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Vie Sep 22 18:42:25 UTC 2017

Dear friends,
this is the FSF Europe group. Because they have nothing to do, they do
nonsense.
greetings, willi

Betreff: You have been placed on moderation (was: Re: [gaia] Internet
Hall of Fame)
Datum: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 11:36:45 +0000
Von: Heiki Lõhmus <repentinus at fsfe.org>
An: willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net>

Dear willi,

I am sorry to inform you that your off-topic posts to
discussion at lists.fsfe.org have now resulted in you being placed on
moderation. Our moderators will accept or reject individual posts from
you as they see fit. If you wish to see your posts accepted, I suggest
you confine yourself to the topic of Free Software.