[FSFLA] IGF-DC: Consensus all on Guidelines for Administration of DC Mailing Lists - resend with correct link

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Sab Sep 9 01:42:02 UTC 2017

I deleted the pdf-file in the appendix. The link to this file is at the
end of this email.
"<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Kk_XzJOhQt9ms-CPupcjyk18SymY0sRHtZIk926W4M/edit?usp=sharing>."

"Your mail to 'Discusion' with the subject
     IGF-DC: Consensus all on Guidelines for Administration of DC
Mailing Lists - resend with correct link
The reason it is being held:
     Message body is too big: 111691 bytes with a limit of 40 KB"

Betreff: IGF-DC: Consensus all on Guidelines for Administration of DC
Mailing Lists - resend with correct link
Datum: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 20:17:52 -0400
Von: willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net>
An: FSFla discuss <discusion at fsfla.org>
Kopie (CC): IGF dc <dc at intgovforum.org>, IGF gov
<governance at lists.igcaucus.org>, Wolfgang Kleinwaechter
<wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>, IGF secretariat
<igf at unog.ch>

Dear friends,

i send you a discussion thread from the IGF DC list (Internet Governance
Forum - Dynamic Coalition) to the principles in the list-administration.
For information i have involved some addresses from the IGF groups.

The background: After my riseup email account overflow, as a result of
lost my documents in Paraguay after a theft of my backpack, my
resubscribe to this list was blocked. After some try to understand, why
i am blocked without any answer, i wrote an email to the IGF secretariat
and the list. The group have the name IGF DC C3, means: Internet
Governance Forum - Dynamic Coalition on Community Connectivity.

In the answer from Luici Belli, his long title i don't understand, but i
know it from USA and Latin America, we know his interests:

".. (trolls) .. was one of the principal reasons why we have started to
elaborate the document".

The background of the conflict is clear for me. Community based or
private/state based interconnection of local network for our
telecommunication. And the interests of all state institutions in Brasil
and Argentina and in all Latin America are oriented to private/state
controll.

For me, the content in this group is not important, because all the
people in this group have another destination. More important is, that
the IGF follow his own written principles.

And from Europe i know, if the people use the term "troll", they lost
any base of rational argumentations. It is the same like with
"conspiracy theory". Only war-terms, no more.

many greetings, willi
in this time: Asuncion, Paraguay

Mailing Lists - resend with correct link