[FSFLA] Public Money - Public Code: Helping with the campaign

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Dom Ago 27 18:52:03 UTC 2017

Dear Hellekin,

i support your proposal to Open Sorce Technology, the condition for a
real technical development. And your strong answer to Moritz.

Moritz is a german boy. And in Germany all governments groups on any
level look for money flow. This is the base for the big corruption in
Germany in the political spheres. And this is the base for his thinking.

The Free Software results are used for private interests. They are not
interested to extend the space for activity over the software space. And
they are not interested to analyse, what is the most powerfull way for
technical development.

We know it from the beginning. Software in general was an open space.
And in this time in the USA, all developed software with support from
public fonds have to be Open Source software.

Therefore, like Matthias wrote, it is very easy to understand. We see in
Muenchen how the moneyflow from Microsoft change the situation and start
a big campaign of lies. This to place the responsibility for public
space under private interests.

We have to extend this discussion to the FSFla in spanish.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay