[FSFLA] Hiperbola: A fully free, stable, secure, simple, lightweight and long-term distribution

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Mar Mayo 30 00:35:39 UTC 2017

Dear Eder,

now i have read your "last" email. I am sad and disappointed. The FSFla,
like all FSFx, need people with critical position and a strong user
oriented view. People, for that the orgs FSFx are only instruments for
cooperation over big regions.

The FSFx are self-celebrated in this time. Many different ego-styles are
combined. In Europe it is to make money business with free software.
Therefore, all is oriented to that.

The free software is based on the OSDN (Open Source Developer network)
in any form, working on closed hardware. A big absurdity.

I don't know any other organisation in Latin America, that can help to
create this break-through. Only in the FSFla i found this environment.

That Quiliro answer:
"Because the later is not easy. No one has the capacity to do it."

it shows, that he have a clear view of the reality. And this, maybe, is
the most precondition to start the search of the ways, how we make us
able to do it.

many greetings, willi