[FSFLA] Hiperbola: A fully free, stable, secure, simple, lightweight and long-term distribution

André Silva emulatorman en hyperbola.info
Jue Mayo 25 07:59:40 UTC 2017

On 05/25/2017 06:57 AM, Quiliro wrote:
> Hiperbola:
>
> A fully free, stable, secure, simple, lightweight and long-term support distribution
>
> It is not yet an FSF approved distro and it is beta. But its developers come from Parabolaw which is fully free and they are working very fast.

Thanks Quiliro for the presentation!!!

For now we have our main website [0], an "about page" of our project and
goals [1], an initial announcement [2] and even a social contract that
are working too [3]

We let you know when it is ready to be considered and studied by the FSF
for its endorsement as 100% free as in freedom distro!

Regards,
André

Note: our distro name is Hyperbola, not Hiperbola hehe :P

[0]:https://www.hyperbola.info/
[1]:https://www.hyperbola.info/about/
[2]:https://www.hyperbola.info/news/hyperbola-is-finally-here/
[3]:https://git.hyperbola.info:50100/main/social-contract.git/tree/Hyperbola_Social_Contract.md