[FSFLA] Hiperbola: A fully free, stable, secure, simple, lightweight and long-term distribution

Quiliro quiliro en riseup.net
Jue Mayo 25 06:57:35 UTC 2017

Hiperbola:

A fully free, stable, secure, simple, lightweight and long-term support distribution

It is not yet an FSF approved distro and it is beta. But its developers come from Parabolaw which is fully free and they are working very fast.

--
Example of the problems in top posting: