[FSFLA] Fwd: Re: [WSF-Discuss] Alleged mastermind tells Obama 9/11 was America’s fault

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Sab Feb 11 14:16:33 UTC 2017

for information

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [WSF-Discuss] Alleged mastermind tells Obama 9/11 was
America’s fault
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 11:06:48 -0300
From: willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net>
To: WSF discuss <worldsocialforum-discuss at openspaceforum.net>

Dear friends,

independent, that many argumentations in this text is true and valuable,
i don't think that this document is a true document.

The only reason for my doubt is physics.

1) It is impossible to direct this written airplanes in the two towers
and in the pentagon based on the written routes.

2) It is impossible that the two airplanes, two aluminum boxes, break
through the strong steel skeleton and all parts disappear.

3) It is impossible that a airplane disappear in a 5m whole in the Pentagon.

4) It is impossible that a fire from kerosene atomized and liquefied steel.

5) It is impossible that fire brings the two towers and the one big
building to the ground in his footplace.

We can extend many details, that this story from 9/11 is a lie story.
Now, Donald Trump explain the same. But he said, there are still unknown
effects. He explained, that many engineers from the construction company
for WTC center 1,2,7 works in his company.

Based on this, i ask, for what is this document? Nothing we find about
the impossibilities in the 9/11 story. Nothing about the 19 youth
people. Nothing about the nonsense with the passports.

Much of the written in the document i agree. But never with his
intentions. And we know, the 9/11 lies lying on the table. And with that
the trustworthiness from the governments, political parties and groups
and mass media from the NATO block and his friends.

If we lean very high out of the window, then the fall is very deep.

many greetings, willi