[FSFLA] Fwd: Next Generation Internet

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Sab Abr 9 23:45:38 UTC 2016

Dear friends,

i will inform you about my proposal to the Eu Survey "Next Generation
Internet". Mostly you know this text. Some extension on the end i have made.

many greetings, willi
St. Elena de Uairen, Venezuela

Betreff: Next Generation Internet
Datum: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 18:58:15 -0430
Von: willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net>
An: Next Generation Internet EU <CNECT-E-NEXTGEN at ec.europa.eu>
Kopie (CC): ISOC Internet Policy <internetpolicy at elists.isoc.org>, ISOC
venezuela general <general at discusiones.isocvenezuela.org>

EU Survey: Next Generation Internet
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/nextgen-internet

Dear readers,

my proposal to the EUSURVEY initiative is based on my text: "Among the
design principles of the real Internet" from 17.12.2015. It have a
similar structure. I reformat it a little bit and extend it a little bit.

1) About yourself

name:       Wilhelm Josef Uebelherr
email:      willi.uebelherr at gmx.de
occupation: engineer for technical informatics

2) Status of the Internet in 2016
3) View towards 2025 and beyond
3.1 How do you think the internet will look like in 2025 and beyond?
3.2 What will be the essential functional building blocks of the
Internet then?

Internet, "the Interconnection of local Networks", "the Net of Nets",
has a clear definition basis: The geometrical structure of the net. This
structure never we found in the telecommunication worldwide. Therefore,
even today, there is no Internet. But because we need it, we have to
create it.

The network is a recursive geometric structure where each node connects
to its neighbors. On this way can arise the net structure also in the
telecommunication. The nodes are the local autonomous networks. The
connections of this nodes is the Internet. A transport system for
digital data in packet form.

The local networks are autonomous, because they contain all the
necessary elements locally. The clients, the servers and the
connections. All the necessary server structures are organized locally.
For the exchange of digital data we create the Internet.

3 different types of digital data exist: Text, graphic, digitized voice.
They are transported as IP packets. A combination of the digital data
with the digital control information for the transport. In our digital
transport system, the data are not relevant. Only the information for
transport.

This model is based on the network of roads. All local communities have
their direct connection to the neighboring local communities. And for
navigation in this network of roads, there is a clear orientation: The
geographical position. Therefore, we derive the addresses in our network
of connections of local networks from the geographical location of the
local network.

We can summarize the principles for the construction of our InterNets in
a list.

1) The constituent elements are the local and autonomous networks.
2) All local networks are connect with their neighbors.
3) The transport capacity of these compounds are generally symmetrical
in both directions.
4) The global address for the global transport is derived from the
geographical position of the local network.
5) In each segment of this network, the line between 2 routers, an error
check is made.
6) We distinguish 2 types of transport: asynchronous and synchronous.
The synchronous packets are preferred. Within the synchronous packets,
there are the emergency call with the highest priority.
7) We decentralize the DNS system (Domain Name System) based on the
ccTLD (country coded Top Level Domain).
8) This system for telecommunications is available to all people free
and free of charge. It arises from the activities of the people in the
local networks.

The realization conditions

The telecommunications system is a technical system for the transport of
digital data in packet form. The technology, the materialization of the
laws of the nature, stay in the foreground. The principles of the design
of the structure of this system is based on our philosophical foundations.

The technologies for our telecommunication system are the subject of our
global cooperation network of free technology. Free to participate in
the development, free to use the results for all people. With that, we
realize 2 basic principles: "Think globally, act locally" and "Knowledge
is always world heritage".

All people on our planet need this telecommunication system. Therefore
it is reasonable, that we organize the search of the solutions in the
theoretical and constructive questions for the creation of the
components for this system in a free and global cooperation.

3.3 Could you indicate where we should focus our activity research in
the next 5-10 years to achieve? Are there new field of research to
create/develop?

We have two basic technological fields for research.

a) The direted radio systems.

Today, all antenna systems are based on the transversal waves from
Heinrich Hertz. But in the same time, this theoretical work was
discussed and proofed, we had also the theory of longitudional waves
based on Niclas Tesla. And later, we find a similar theoretical work
from Albert Einstein to the photons.
I think, we have to open this space for research activities. We need a
high efficiency energieflow as a beam from the sender to the receiver
over long distances. This is the base for our inter-connections. In this
energy flow we modulate our data. The transport efficiency should be
near of 100 %. Then we can reduce the emission energy.
In our system, i propose to use two unidirectional lines. And if we
extend this princip in all technical communication ways, we have a
strong flow of data in both direction. Always multi-mastered from the
design.

b) The computer architecture

For our transport system with high capacity we need embedded systems
with passive cooling and high data throughput for our routers and
network switches. But with this existing systems it will be impossible.
In our design the working memory stay in the center. Based on static
memory with the same material structure. Around the cross-matrix for
parallel acces to the different memory blocks, assigned to processes.
Threads and tasks are principal part of the process environment. Outside
the Process Units for integer and floating processing, assigned to the
processes for parallel working.
We don´t need registers and any register architecture, because the
memory words act as registers. We don´t need caches and prefetches and
sll this things. We organize a free flow of data.
Our interconnections is in principal dual unidirectional. Internal and
external. Consequently through all parts of our internet and local
network environments.

many greetings, willi uebelherr
St. Elena de Uairen, Venezuela, 09.04.2016