[FSFLA] Fwd: Re: [WSF-Discuss] to my person ( - IUF 2015)

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Mar Ago 18 16:02:25 UTC 2015

Betreff: Re: [WSF-Discuss] to my person
Datum: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 12:30:41 -0300
Von: willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net>
An: iuf iuf partido pirata <iuf at partidopirata.org>
IUF Alternatif Bilisim <bilgi at alternatifbilisim.org>, Diego Saravia
<dsa at unsa.edu.ar>, Galleguindio Ramirez
<galleguindio at partidopirata.com.ar>, IUF Ali Rıza Keleş
<arkeles at alternatifbilisim.org>, IUF Etkinlik Kayıt
<kayit at alternatifbilisim.org>, IUF Ahmet Sabancı
<ahmet at ahmetasabanci.com>, Wolf Gauer <wgauer at gmail.com>, Umit Sahin
<umitsahin at sabanciuniv.edu>

Dear KaNNoN,

many thanks for your answer and explanation.

My thema in general and for the IUF: Internet, the interconnection of
local networks. A transportsystem for digital data in packet form.

In the core stay the design principles, the principles of the
architecture. This, because the centralized system, what we have, is a
question of design principles: private star networks, connected in
private IXP (Internet Exchange Points) and this connected with private
backbones. Transfered as a private service from private ISP (Internet
Service provider), traders for private transport capacity, to the people.

We know from the beginning, that there was a principle condition: This
system have to be private controlled. Independent of all questions
about, what the people need and what the technology make possible.
Therefore, this transportsystem was not designed like the streets
between the communities.

To visualize the difference, i will create a map of the different
telecommunication transport systems in Brasil, i will use the existed
maps from other people in our world and i will create a map as a
proposal, what we need. We look for all forms of different electronic
transport system, because we need only one. For "Internet", telephone,
TV and radio and all forms of transport of digital data.

The basic is my proposal to NetMundial. It is always the core with all
principles. I have sent this text also to this list. In the NetMundial
maillist 1net.org you can follow the discussion last year. We see, this
people never want to discuss this proposal in an open way, because they
need the Governance as a base for her material existence. For her jobs.

The other question in a more private connection, particularly with
Quiliro in Ecuador and his friends, was the anonymity. Never the Net
Neutrality. And it is clear: For the routing we need the geographical
information. And some people do not like, that other people know, in
what community they live. But we should be clear. Only very few people
need this anonymity. The whistleblower and the real journalists and all
people, they act against repression and the clandestino groups. Against
any form of private ownership of common ressources, for local self
organisation and self determination.

But the problem for me is not a technical question. Because on the ways,
what are based on the technology, we can do it nearly all, what we need.
We can go through anonymisation networks, we can encrypt all our data
and we have have 2 parts of our IP address. The global and the local
part. The global part is open, because the router need the geographical
information. The local part is a local decision. Nobody need to know it
outside of the local network. And if you create a link to a local
network anywhere on our planet, you can do it.

We have to seperate the transport demands in the global space and our
specific using of our data. Like on the street. The people use dark
windows and closed boxes.

Much more important is, that today all the security system of the state
and state cooperations know, where you are. Only the people do not know.
This, because also for Cisco they need the geographical information. And
if you look in the different open and closed protocols you see it. And
this you see also in all OpenWrt routing protocols. All this algotithms
comes from military projects. They want to work with dynamical hidden
servers and nobody should know, where they are in this time. But this is
a illusion.

Maybe the most difficult part of my proposal is, that we have to
organize our independence in the technology. That we are able, local and
regional, to create the technical components self. This is a break of
the capitalistic production and distribution system and logic relations.
In this part, we have the biggest confrondation with the antagonism of
interests and with the lack of self-confidence of the local people. And
this part is for me the most important part.

The thema "Ungovernance" implies the own activity. Without that,
Ungovernance is impossible. And this is valid in all areas of our life.
And it is not important, in what space we start. This, because the
Internet for a free access to the free knowledge and free communication
is always a part. Therefore, i concentrate my doing and thinking to this
genaral instrument for our local independent economy.

many greetings, willi
Salvador, Brasil