[FSFLA] [gnu-prog-discuss] Examples of GPL success?

Richard Stallman rms en gnu.org
Vie Ago 16 23:09:17 UTC 2013

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

    > There is no way we can persuade people with incommensurable values.
    > We can't prove logically that they are wrong, but we can influence
    > people to disapprove.  The way we do that is by ignoring the people
    > with the incommensurable values, and presenting how we see things with
    > our values.

    What! Ignore people values and impose ours!

You seem to have misunderstood.  I said we need to present our values
-- in our article.  That does not impose anything on anyone.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation