I'M A PC

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva en fsfla.org
Jue Oct 16 05:39:07 UTC 2008

On Oct 15, 2008, "jeferson santos" <jefferson.santos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ótimo, I'M A FREE PC.

“I'm a Free PC.  I'm not a prisoner.  I choose Free Software.”

“I'm a PC.  I'm a prisoner computer.  I run Microsoft Windows, so I'll
do whatever you tell me to do...  as long as Microsoft approves of it.
I'm under Microsoft's control, at Microsoft's command.  I could tell
you more, and do more for you, but Microsoft doesn't want me to.”

“I'm a Free PC.  I'm *your* personal computer.  I only run Free
Software, so I'll do whatever *you* tell me to do.  I'm under your
control, at your command.”