[Anti-drm] Fwd: DRM Action: Freedom Rings at the MPAA On Friday

José C. Massón jose.masson en gmail.com
Mie Ago 16 20:10:32 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gregory Heller DefectiveByDesign.org <gregory en defectivebydesign.org>
Date: Aug 16, 2006 4:48 PM
Subject: DRM Action: Freedom Rings at the MPAA On Friday
To: Jose  Massón <josemasson en gmail.com>

DefectiveByDesign.org
DRM ACTION ALERT ________________________________
________________________________

Dear Jose,

In the 85 days since we started, nearly 8000 of us have signed up at
DefectiveByDesign.org to take action and proclaim our support of
digital freedoms by opposing DRM.

On Friday, August 18th, we'll have a day of action, and you won't even
have to leave your desk. We will provide contact numbers for
executives at the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) and
similar trade organizations around the world.  Proclaim your support
for digital freedoms by calling the MPAA and telling them what you
think of DRM and what you think of them!

Digg this action.

Spread the word about this call-in by asking your friends to register
today! When you log in on Friday we'll give you a special number to
call. After you make the call, let us know how it goes.

Already know what you are going to say? Share it with us and other
activists at DefectiveByDesign.org.

Remember, tell your friends about this action; the more people that
take part, the more fun this will be. If we all make calls, we can let
the industry hear our voices all through the workday. The MPAA pushes
DRM on us; it's time to push back!

In Solidarity,

Gregory, Peter, Henri and the rest of the DRM Elimination Crew