News

Microblogs

Planet

RMS Tour Brazil & Argentina 2017
2017-05-14

Events that promote free software
2013-04-17

Richard Stallman in Brasil
2012-11-29

Access to the Source Code of Imposed Tax Software
2012-10-15

Free Software Events
2012-09-01

IRPF-Livre 2011: Death and Taxes
2011-04-25

FSFLA's petition for Canaima GNU/Linux to be Free
2010-12-07

Linux-2.6.36-libre: turning Linux's Free Bait into Free Software
2010-11-08

Take your freedom back, with Linux-2.6.33-libre
2010-03-01

IRPF-Livre 2010: Free as Always, Sooner than Ever
2010-03-01

lxoliva favorited something by doctorow:

RT @torahhorse@twitter.com

did you know you only use 10% of your brain. god uses the other 90% to mine bitcoin

🐦🔗: twitter.com/torahhorse/status/

@lxoliva@social.libreplanetbr.org 2019-03-20 13:09

#GNU #Linux-libre 5.0.3-gnu, 4.20.17-gnu, 4.19.30-gnu, 4.14.107-gnu, 4.9.164-gnu source tarballs and patches, and #Freesh .debs are now available. sorry about the delay, they were still baking when I had to board the flight to the US for #LibrePlanet

@lxoliva@pod.libreplanetbr.org 2019-03-20 12:55

# # 5.0.3-gnu, 4.20.17-gnu, 4.19.30-gnu, 4.14.107-gnu, 4.9.164-gnu source tarballs and patches, and # .debs are now available. sorry about the delay, they were still baking when I had to board the flight to the US for #

@lxoliva@social.libreplanetbr.org 2019-03-20 12:55

.oO quando Trump prometeu que o México pagaria pelo muro, ele se confundiu e achou que eles iam colocar o Bolsonaro na presidência do país vizinho

@lxoliva@pod.libreplanetbr.org 2019-03-19 23:41

.oO quando Trump prometeu que o México pagaria pelo muro, ele se confundiu e achou que eles iam colocar o Bolsonaro na presidência do país vizinho

@lxoliva@social.libreplanetbr.org 2019-03-19 23:41

wow, cool! congrats, I guess ;-) but how did you find it out? wrong writing style, instructions that rms wouldn't give, lack of gpg encryption/signature, something else? I'm curious as to how far some people could go

@lxoliva@social.libreplanetbr.org 2019-03-19 23:20

lxoliva favorited something by fanta: @kim la del verdugo :). Con la venia de la sala ....

@lxoliva@social.libreplanetbr.org 2019-03-19 23:17

2019-02-14-this-not-is-true.en
Alexandre Oliva 2019-02-14

Abóbada e Aquela Besta
Alexandre Oliva 2018-11-17

Conectando os Pontos: do Site ao App
Alexandre Oliva 2018-11-15

Confiabilidade eleitoral
Alexandre Oliva 2018-10-28

Morrerei cedo
Alexandre Oliva 2018-10-23

Vou-me embora pra Pasárgaddad
Alexandre Oliva 2018-10-17

2018-10-09-is-Lula-persecuted.en
Alexandre Oliva 2018-10-09

O Votares
Alexandre Oliva 2018-10-06

DOPS de Manhã
Alexandre Oliva 2018-10-03

I had a DRM
Alexandre Oliva 2018-09-18

Who's afraid of Spectre & Meltdown
Alexandre Oliva 2018-07-30